CCWAA September 21st & 28th, 2019
The Conquer Chiari Walk Across America is an annual fundraising and awareness event comprised of a series of local walks held on the 3rd and 4th Saturday of September.
In 2018, the event was held at 73 locations, involved more than 7,000 participants, and raised over $370,000 for research and other patient centered programs. The 12th annual walk will be held on September 21st and 28th 2019. We are proud to say that, to date, we have funded over $3.8 million in Chiari research. As always, it is our goal to have at least one walk in every state.
Registration is free, however a $40 donation is suggested.
The deadline to guarantee a t-shirt has passed. Additional shirts will be available on the day of the walk on a first come, first serve basis with a minimum donation of $40.00.
Pre-registering helps walk organizers plan accordingly.
Individual Registration is found here.
* - required field APO/FPO Military Address Instructions
Thanks for your support!
Rick Labuda, Executive Director
APO/FPO Military Address Instructions
- For Army, Navy and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number in the "Address" field.
For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number.
For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number.
- In "Address Line 2," enter optional military command or organization name (e.g., USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
- In the "City" field, enter APO or FPO.
Please note: Our fulfillment partners cannot ship to city codes other than APO or FPO for military shipments. Entering a city other than APO or FPO will result in delays in your order being processed, or potentially cancelled. Only enter the city and not a combination of city and state in this field. This will also result in delays/cancellation of your order. (Incorrect: APO AE, AE.) If you are stationed in a war zone, our system also may not recognize your address. Please review your entry for accuracy and check the box to accept terms and conditions to send to your address. This will override our system and allow you to proceed with your order.
- On the "State" line, select one of the following:
AE Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
AA Armed Forces Americas
AP Armed Forces Pacific
- On the "ZIP Code" line, enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit. Your military ZIP code must start with a 0 or 9. Any other zip codes in combination with AE, AA or AP will result in processing delays/cancellation of your order. Your billing address ZIP code (or home address code) cannot be used in place of your military ZIP code.